C & Z Purlins
Leesha Fabritech Purlins and Girts are roll-formed from Hi-Tensile Galvanised steel. They are primarily used to provide lightweight, economical, efficient roofing and cladding support systems for framed structures. Our Purlins and Girts are available in a range of different sizes and configurations.
C-sections have equal flanges and may be used in single spans and unlapped continuous spans in multi-bay buildings. Their freestanding stable shape allows easy handling and storage and is easily adapted for use in small and medium sized buildings as structural framework.
Z-sections feature one broad and one narrow flange allowing the two sections to fit together snugly, making them suitable for lapping. Z sections of the same depth and different thickness can be lapped in any combination. Purlins and Girts that are lapped form a structurally continuous line along the length of the building, a factor that contributes significantly to the reduction in building costs. Leesha Fabritech offers the added flexibility of downturn lips and adjustable top flanges for all sizes. Downturn lip purlins are ideal in applications where environmental conditions or build up of substances like dust or grain are a consideration. For special or large projects, we are able to customize sections outside the standard range to suit your individual requirements.
- High Tensile Steel – for high strength and low weight.
- Z350 Zinc Coating – for durable but economic protection.
- Available in durable coating for more severe environments.
- 150, 200, 250, 300, 350 sizes – a comprehensive range to cater for almost all applications.
- Full Thickness Range
- Integrated Bridging
- Full range of Accessories – from brackets to bolts to ensure easy use and installation.
- Suitable for all government projects.
- Downturn Lip available – for projects requiring this feature.
All sections will be produced within the following tolerances:
- Section length + 0mm / -10mm
- Section web (dim. D) +/- 1mm
- Section flange (dim. B, E, F) +/- 1 mm
- Internal flange angle +/- 1°
- Internal lip angles + 5° /-2°
- Hole centres +/- 1mm